Document Date: 17/5/2022
This accessibility statement applies to www.aldersgategroup.org.uk.
This website is run by the Aldersgate Group. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
• change colours, contrast levels and fonts
• zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
• navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
• navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
• listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
• most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
• some of our older web pages contain tables which are not fully navigable
• some internal link text in the oldest (legacy) webpages may open in a new window
Feedback and contact information
If you need information in a different format please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us:
• the web address (URL) of the content that you need
• the type of format you need
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us via email@example.com.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Aldersgate Group is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard and we continue working hard to attain full compliance within the viability limitations of technology and resources available to us.